4.7

Have you seen Dr. Amy R Brackeen?

Best Dermatologist in Lubbock

Doctor Amy Brackeen is super thorough and I love her new updated office. All of her staff are very friendly. Would recommend her to everyone.

I loved her!

I've seen Dr Brackeen on multiple occasions for various skin conditions: PMLP, tinea versicolor, and cysts. Dr Brackeen listened to my concerns and performed her evaluation. She made appropriate recommendations and advised treatment plans (for each of my conditions) that worked. I've seen other dermatologist before and by far Dr Brackeen is the best! Dr Brackeen is professional, has good bed side manner, and is very knowledgeable. I recommend Dr Brackeen if you have any skin issues or concerns.

Great experience every time!

Love Dr. Brackeen! She has removed a couple of suspicious spots and monitors them upon each visit. She also is awesome with injections! I went to her to fix Injections poorly done at a Medical Day Spa (bad decision first on my part). My lips ended up looking beautiful and natural. Also, with whatever is left of the injection vile I trust her to do whatever she feels would enhance/balance my face. Nothing is ever "over-done". No bruising/lumps/ect ect as I have experienced in the past. I would recommend her to anybody!

Excellent doctor!

Dr. Brackeen always goes above and beyond to help me with anything I need. She never makes me wait in the lobby very long and her nurses are so nice and caring. I would highly recommend her to anyone and I am so thankful I found her!

I love Amy even though she's impossible to get in with due to her busy schedule. She has a great beside manner. Her staff on the other hand could use some help. A girl named Jessica took my call and she was short, and rude. This seems to be a pretty common occurance in doctors offices these days. You can't ever get in with them, and then when you do the staff is rude to you.

Good Experience

I went in for overall check because of a couple of moles that were a concern. Setting the appointment was about two months lead time--too long. The staff were friendly, the initial wait time was about fifteen minutes. Dr. Brakeen was very friendly, professional, and thorough. On followup I waited five minutes. Dr. Brakeen was quick, friendly, and addressed all my concerns. I'm confident in her abilities and believe she is a good doctor.

She treated my husband for skin cancer, watched me with overall skin checks and fixed all of my children's acne! We all think she is great.

Dr. Amy R Brackeen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.

Dr. Amy R Brackeen Is this you?