Dr. Amy Bretan Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Amy Bretan?

Workfow manager

Posted on October 10th, 2016

always been great with me and my daughtet

Posted on April 1st, 2016

always on time , never rushes, great listener !

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

How can a professional misdiagnose a sinus infection, when really it was mononucleosis. Expressed concern with multiple symptoms which the neurologist and rheumetologist diagnosed me successfully with fibromyalgia, while she was in denial that anything serious was wrong. Stay away. She has no empathy for her patience and is very cocky.

Rude staff and Poor patient care

Posted on September 18th, 2015

I have been going to Flemington Medical Group for years and I am sad to say I am so disappointed with the care and curteous of the staff that I am looking for a new facility. The staff that answers the phone is rude, the office manager does not listen to patient concerns regarding staff, the best doctor in the practice is hard to get appointments with and is actually trying to cut down, the other doctor has no bedside manner, doesnt listen to concerns during the visit and never follows up (even after several calls to the office). This isn't be my recommendation to friends and family.

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

Dr.Brettan took me in right away.Awesome bedside manners,And diagnosed me right away and gave me medication that work immediately! She is the best!☺️!

Not very pleasant

Posted on May 15th, 2013

I've seen Dr Bretan 3 times. The first time I saw her, I was impressed. Felt she was thorough and knowledgable. The next time I saw her, I felt like it was a different person. She was not very pleasant, not very helpful, seemed kind of annoyed. I thought it was unusual so I went back again and once again she was not very kind, very short with me and actually missed some information in my chart that was important to the vist for that date. I'm on a quest to find myself a new doctor.

Posted on January 19th, 2013

Very unpleasant woman. Unable to handle real life situations.

Posted on May 1st, 2012

Very disappointed in MD Amy Faith Bretan. Normally see another doctor but was unavailable for my schedule. MD Bretan prescribe are very expensive nasal spray that only comes in $200 bottle(with insurance) when alternatives are available.(but with a written prescription)ahhh.:( I really would never think of writing a negative review just from the above facts. But the following behavior of MD Bretan left me no choice. 1. blatant negligence of my condition 2. not properly explain what is wrong and how to proceed 3. Spoke in a demeaning and machine like fashion during our appointment without first talking to me about my medical issue

Posted on January 5th, 2012

I love that office.. it is update and they do record on the laptopdoctor always make sure everything is okay . if felt too much medication at period of time she will refer you to others specialist and follow up. she wants the best out you.. what More.. I m hard of hearing. She got patient and the nurses as well. they make sure they me to understand.. I love that doctor office I love it

Worst

Posted on April 25th, 2011

Posted on April 30th, 2010

Excellent follow up--she returns phone calls! Easy to talk to & friendly. Thorough and attentive.

bedside manner

Posted on April 1st, 2008

Her bedside manner is a bit casual for my taste.