Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amy L Brode has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Amy L Brode has the following 28 expertise
- Reproductive Sterilization
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Testicular Hydrocele
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Testicular Diseases
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Pelvic Pain
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Balloon Dilatation
- Urethral Stricture
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence, Stress
Dr. Amy L Brode has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
I saw her twice and she decided to start paperwork on putting an Interstim implant in me. I'm 25 years old and she didn't bother to tell me the risks or ask me what kind of job I had or what my hobbies were. I ride horses and I'm starting nursing school soon. If you fall or twist then you could cause major nerve damage with these things. The more devices they implant the more money they make. The first time I had to wait 2 hours in the room for her to come in and then a hour and a half the next. Her staff was rude when I called to ask a question and the other doctor in the office that day just tried to write me another rx instead of answering the question I had about a side effect of the rx they already had me on. Terrible experience overall.
19 Years Experience
Michigan State University
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Amy L Brode is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.