- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy R Brooks-Kayal MD
Dr. Amy R Brooks-Kayal, MD is a doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO. They have 31 years of experience. Their specialties include Child Neurology and Neurology.
Dr. Amy R Brooks-Kayal has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Amy R Brooks-Kayal has the following 0 expertise
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Amy R Brooks-Kayal Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Amy R Brooks-Kayal
Dr. Brooks-Kayal graduated from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in 1988. Dr. Brooks-Kayal works in Aurora, CO and specializes in Child Neurology and Neurology. Dr. Brooks-Kayal is affiliated with Children's Hospital Colorado and University Of Colorado Hospital.