Dr. Amy M Broomer Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Amy M Broomer?

Excellent, Professional and Knowledgeable

I have been going to Castle Rock Dermatology for over six years. Dr. Broomer and her staff have been professional and courteous. I feel confident in the care that Dr. Broomer has provided not only for myself, but for my children as well. She always takes the time to answer any and all questions. I have had multiple moles biopsied and had to have treatment for basal cell carcinoma that she found. I would not go anywhere else!!

Disappointed

Someone had recommended this Dr to me, so I expected a good visit. The staff was all nice, and professional. Unfortunately, Dr Broomer was very cold, unfriendly, and made me feel really inept for having tried to treat myself before seeing her. No more visits to this person, and in future I will read reviews before seeing a new Dr of any type.

Very nice office- front desk was great and it was easy to schedule my appointment. Dr. Broomer was friendly and took the time to explain things to me.

Great Experience / Caring

Upon entering the office you are warmly welcomed and the waiting area is clean and neat. The Drs. assistant who reviewed my condition was very polite and attentive to me. Our time with Dr. Broomer was very productive because she takes the time to listen to my concerns and we is very thorough. You are not just a number with Dr. Broomer, she takes care of you like you are a part of her family.

My regular doctor. Had me go to her for huge breakout on my skin. He was't sure what it was. So make the appt. it was a rushed visit. I told her i broke out like this once before. She barely looked At me and said it was nothing and i was fine. She was in a hurry. I barely got to ask if there was something i could get to put on it to make it heal and she said no just do what i did last time, she didn't even know or ask what i did last time! Wasted money!

Good Dermatologist

She was very thorough and kind while treating my 7 year old son. I would definitely recommend her to a friend.

Nice staff, very positive treatment

The office is tucked away in a business center but website gave clear directions. Staff could not have been nicer, got appt within 24 hours of call, Doc is very clear and precise in her analysis and treatment regime. Am very happy to find a highly qualified dermatologist so close to home. Great service.

Cold personalty

Definately won't be going back. She was in a hurry to get the appointment done.

Nathan's review

Excellent service and office staff.

Castle Rock mom

Our experience was pretty good overall. Solved the issues my daughter was having with acne.

Will never go back

Don't go here!

Worst patient-doctor experience ever! Dr. Broomer has no bedside manner to speak of, and seemed to be in a huge hurry to get through my appointment. She made me feel very uncomfortable, as did her staff. Would not go back and have warned others about her.