Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Amy R Bruner
Dr. Amy R Bruner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy R Bruner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Amy R Bruner has the following 19 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Dermal Fillers
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Laser Surgery
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
Dr. Amy R Bruner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
She is a fantastic doctor! However her staff is a bit flaky they re-schedule appointments without informing you(like the induction of my child) they give you other peoples results and I have been forgotten about in the waiting room on 3 occasions. But like I said shes a fantastic doctor it just seems since she opened up her own office shes become more into lazor hair removal than delivering babies.
Thanks for the nice comments! Sorry about the previous wait times. At the time I had an overly busy Obstetrics practice, constantly being called out to deliver babies. Fun, but not for those in the waiting room! I have since stopped Obstetrics and have switch focus to General Gynecology and Surgery. I have opened a new women’s health care office comprised of both Gynecologists and Naturopathic Physicians, Synergy Women’s Health Care, in NW Portland. I do very minimal aesthetics and focus more on general wellness, annual gynecology visits, contraception options, women’s surgery and hormone balancing. Come check out the new place!
My appt was re-scheduled twice. The third time, I took time off from work for my appt. I waited for over an hour and finally left. I will not reschedule with Dr. Bruner again.
I’m so sorry about the previous wait times and rescheduling. At the time I had an overly busy Obstetrics practice, constantly being called out to deliver babies. Fun, but not for those in the waiting room! I have since stopped Obstetrics and have switch focus to General Gynecology and Surgery. I have opened a new women’s health care office comprised of both Gynecologists and Naturopathic Physicians, Synergy Women’s Health Care, in NW Portland. My focus is on general wellness, annual gynecology visits, contraception options, women’s surgery and hormone balancing. Come check out the new place!
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Dr. Amy R Bruner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network