Dr. Amy C Bumgardner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy C Bumgardner?

She gives great care and concern

I was recommended to the clinic by another patient and drew Dr Bumgardner as the recommended doc was booked and I needed care ASAP. Am I glad the gods were on my side that day. As in another review, I was a mess, with a red rash and welps from head to toe. She has me cleared up and I need to check back twice yearly. Meds were expensive, but effective, and the office found coupons to help reduce the cost.

Pretty both outside and from within

Came on recommendation of a patient to see another doctor in the practice, however, I saw Dr Bumgardner and I am glad I did. My skin was a mess. I had a bright red rash from head to toe and she had me cleared up within a week. My meds are super expensive and they have made every effort to find alternative sources and money saving coupons.My dosage has been cut in half and hopefully I will not need oral meds in a few months.She is a beautiful person, not only in looks, but in her concern for those she treats.