Have you seen Dr. Amy M Card?

My first medical experience with Dr. Amy Card in 2009 was extremely professional, personable, and accurate in diagnosis. She is worth the wait! What a phenomenal clinician! Her support staff is also a medical blessing!

Dr Card was a wonderful OB for me throughout my entire pregnancy. If I was worried, she was there. Unfortunately she was not on call when I went into labor so she didn't deliver but she supported me 100% when I really really DID NOT want to be induced as long as we could hold out. Really loved her!

Refused to evaluate and treat symptoms post surgery; instead insisted more surgery

Did not follow protocol to properly Dx, yet insisted I needed aggressive surgery ASAP.As a result, I lost an ovary for absolutely no reason. The worst part is, I was injured during the way I was positioned and handled by her during surgery..tore my entire pelvic floor, tore the labrum off of my hip, fractured and dislocated my pubic bone. Refused to evaluate me post surgery; insisted my pain was due to the fact that I needed to have a full hysterectomy and 'should have listened to her',as she followed with 'we can schedule surgery in a months time'.Luckily, QUALITY AND SKILLED surgeons and clinician's were able to properly diagnose and could see exactly how I was hurt and WHY.I've needed multiple surgeries and procedures, suffering with chronic pain, in a wheelchair and crutches daily.

Dr. Amy M Card is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salem, OR.