Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Amy B Cardellio has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Amy B Cardellio has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
Dr. Amy B Cardellio has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 22
Dr. Cardillo helped me figure out a problem that i had on both of my hands that i went to 4 different dr's for and they would just look at it and say eczema and hand me some cream. I was beyond frustrated my hand and nails were nasty looking i couldn't do nothing with my hands they were so sore. I couldn't even help my son find a toy in his toy box because they hurt so bad and house chores forget them. My mother had to help me. I was so frustrated and in so much pain i would literally just sit there and cry some days because no one would look past eczema which i knew there had to be more it had no other symptom of it. Well i researched dr's and found this one so over 20 creams later and 4 dr's i found the problem and needless to say my hands and nails are starting to look beautiful! I am tremendously happy! I could literally cry but this time tears of joy not sadness and pain!
I don't know if I can find all the right words to describe Dr. Amy. She is always so considerate, caring, and so knowledgeable in so many areas besides her specialty of dermatology. She and her staff are always there for you. She is not only a doctor to me, but I like to think, a friend. I wish I could say these things about all my doctors.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
24 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Amy B Cardellio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCardellio & Cardellio Dos, 30950 Campbell St, Warren, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amy B Cardellio, DO - Dermatology in Warren, MI, in this video.
Dr. Amy B Cardellio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.