Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Chappell
Dr. Amy Chappell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Child Neurology. Dr. Chappell is affiliated with Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital, Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital and IU Health Methodist / IU Health University. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Chappell has the following 1 specialty
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy, seizures and brain tumors.
Their expertise in childhood development and the nervous system make them an excellent resource for parents of children with autism, cerebral palsy, mental development issues or learning disabilities. You can consult with a pediatric neurologist before, during and after diagnosis depending on your child's specific condition and needs.
- Diabetic Neuropathies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Chappell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Amy Chappell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Amy Chappell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.