Dr. Amy Churchill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Churchill?

Amazing doctor!

Posted on October 14th, 2012

Dr Churchill is caring and professional. She goes above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. Would highly recommend her. Cannot say enough.

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

She has No bedside manner, treats office staffing like they are her slaves. Stand clear of Acton Medical, it is like a conveyor belt, all they want is the money!!!

patient and nursing professional

Posted on February 24th, 2011

Professional and very knowledgeable. Warm and caring. Spent time on discussing my issues/ needs. Followed up on my blood work results and next steps. I would recommend this MD to anyone ( although I don't think she's taking new patients at this time ).

Posted on February 8th, 2011

- Called on a Sunday to inform me of tests and discussed next steps.- Good bedside manner

Unprofessional and Disappointed

Posted on December 22nd, 2010

Unprofessional and disappointed is an understatement. I had a routine cholesterol test done and when she called me back with the results, she said that they were high and she wanted me to come in to discuss going on medication, but that it could wait a week or two. Two days later I was in the hospital with excruciating pain and was diagnosed with acute pancreatitis. It was then that I found out that the cholesterol test was over 500 and by the time I got to the ER my cholesterol was over 1000! This was gross negligence on her part, as I was already on the road to pancreatitis in her office and if she had put me on medication immediately it was have stopped everything dead in it's tracks. I was hospitalized for a month between Emerson Hospital and Brigham and Women's, and ended up needing my gallbladder removed after I recovered from my hospitalization. Needless to say, I left her practice. I am only in my mid 20s and will be on medication for the rest of my life, thanks to her.

Posted on August 13th, 2015