Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amy D Clauss has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Amy D Clauss has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Dr. Amy D Clauss is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
WHEN DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT MY DUE DATE IS GOING TO BE ON OCT 13 AND WE ARE NOT PASS THIS DATE I WAS VERY HAPPY THAT WE WILL BE ABLE TO CHOOSE THE INDUCTION ON 12, SHE COULDN'T SO AFTER SOME DISCUSS ABOUT THE DATE THE DOCTOR PICK THE DATE OCT 8, GUESS WHAT HAPPEND : SHE DIDN'T SHOW UP, NURSES CALLING HER, I WAS READY, BABY WAS READY, HUSBAND NERVOUS, DOCTOR DIDN'T SHOW UP. BABY WAS BORN OCT 8 AT 7:21A.M WITH ANOTHER DOCTOR AND MY DOCTOR WENT TO SEE ME AT 2 P.M. WHAT A DECEPTION !!!!
I met Dr. Clauss when I was pregnant with my first son. She made me feel so comfortable, important and not the way a lot of other doctors make you feel. I would recommend her to any of my family members having or not having a baby. After my son was born her follow-up in the hospital and out of the hospital were so appreciated.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
15 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAcademy Womens Healthcare, 6071 E Woodmen Rd Ste 405, Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. Amy D Clauss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.