Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Amy D Clemons has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Amy D Clemons has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Amy D Clemons is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 10
Dr. Clemons lied to the director of the Family Practice Clinic I had went to for over 28 years. She had said that I had cursed not her but another employee at that clinic which was a lie. She lied because I refused the way she had filled out my prescriptions even though all the doctors at that clinic before had no problem in filing out my prescriptions way i had ask her to continue to do so. Since I get my medications from the V.A. I needed her to fill out my prescriptions in a way that they wanted them filled out. When I returned her prescriptions to her she lied to the director of the clinic and said that I had cursed another employee (a person who never made a complaint against me). The director of this Family Practice summarily dismissed me without hearing my side and the office manager of that clinic told me that "Doctors Never Lie!"). A complaint to Patients Relations went nowhere as they exist to protect doctors not patients. After 28 years in which I never had any problems at this Fami9ly Practice Clinic a new doctor lied to the director and without any type of hearing I was dismissed because of the lies of this doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
Morehouse School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Amy D Clemons accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amy D Clemons, MD - Family Medicine in Statesboro, GA, in this video.
Dr. Amy D Clemons is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Statesboro, GA.