Dr. Amy Coburn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Coburn?

A great doctor and person

Posted on February 7th, 2017

I visit dr. Coburn once a year and also bring my son for the annual check up. I have been extremely happy with the way she treats you and especially young children, as in my son's case. She knows how to speak with small children, so they are not scared of what is about to happen. In addition I have recommended so many friends to her and they have been extremely satisfied with her service.

I had the worst bacterial infection in my eye that turned into an ulcer.. with No money or insurance Dr Amy Coburn still treated me and I am forever grateful for this amazing woman.

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Exceptional Chairside/Bedside Manners - never feel rushed.

Posted on February 29th, 2016

Dr. Coburn has exceptional relationship skills. She never makes you feel rushed and, in fact, makes you feel like you're her only patient. She continually checks to make sure you understand what she is saying, and if you bring a family member with you, she has a apparatus on her microscope so your family can see what she is seeing, as well. She is also wonderful with children and elderly parents. I highly recommend!

Posted on January 5th, 2016

Best glaucoma specialist in Houston area. Would highly recommend.

Amy Coburn saved my eyesight.

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Amy Coburn saved my eyesight. I was an auto crash victim, hit by a drunk driver while on duty. Worker's comp was doing nothing but letting me go blind. A friend told me about Amy. I called, explained my situation, and she saw me the same day. She recognized that my bilateral detached retinas were an emergency, and got the ball rolling within minutes. Surgery the next morning saved my sight. I am forever indebited to her. A fine doctor, and a fine person.

Office visit

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Dr. Coburn takes time with her patients to explain their diagnosis, and has no issue with referring you to another doctor to make sure any problems are corrected. I have seen her 2 times and after seeing doctors in Tyler 5 or more times, and them not correcting my vision.

Posted on November 27th, 2017