Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amy E Cooke has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
We just moved to the area from CA and looked online at reviews for pediatricians near our home. I liked Dr. Cooke's level of experience and specialty and decided to give her office a try. The staff was warm and kind, the whole office has a welcoming vibe. Dr. Cooke gave an excellent well-check exam and did a great job of distracting our 15 month olds by playing with the stethoscope and flashlight. We were able to ask her tons of questions as well. We will be staying with Dr. Cooke, but have interfaced with Dr. Gordon as well and found that he had excellent bedside manner as well. The whole practice is wonderful, we could't be happier.
Patients BEWARE!!! Dr. Cooke will sometimes request that you come in for follow-up visits that are not needed for the $$$$. She also doesn't listen well and doesn't give good follow-up. She told me that she would "get back to me" re: finding a specialist for my son but never did. After this happened twice, I switched. I should have done it sooner! Her office staff is really nice, though.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Cooke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Amy E Cooke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIha Primary Pediatrics-Dominos Farms, 4200 Whitehall Dr Ste 230, Ann Arbor, MI
Dr. Amy E Cooke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.