Dr. Amy Cooke Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Amy Cooke?

Excellent bedside manner

Posted on June 12th, 2012

We just moved to the area from CA and looked online at reviews for pediatricians near our home. I liked Dr. Cooke's level of experience and specialty and decided to give her office a try. The staff was warm and kind, the whole office has a welcoming vibe. Dr. Cooke gave an excellent well-check exam and did a great job of distracting our 15 month olds by playing with the stethoscope and flashlight. We were able to ask her tons of questions as well. We will be staying with Dr. Cooke, but have interfaced with Dr. Gordon as well and found that he had excellent bedside manner as well. The whole practice is wonderful, we could't be happier.

Absolutely horrible!

Posted on January 5th, 2012

Patients BEWARE!!! Dr. Cooke will sometimes request that you come in for follow-up visits that are not needed for the $$$$. She also doesn't listen well and doesn't give good follow-up. She told me that she would "get back to me" re: finding a specialist for my son but never did. After this happened twice, I switched. I should have done it sooner! Her office staff is really nice, though.

Posted on September 11th, 2014