Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Amy V Curtis has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Amy V Curtis has the following 11 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
Dr. Amy V Curtis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amy V Curtis - Posted on March 27th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amy V Curtis - Posted on March 10th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amy V Curtis - Posted on July 19th, 2016
MY APPT. WITH DR. CURTIS WAS A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE BOTH WITH HER & HER STAFF ... WHAT I THOUGHT WAS AN ECZEMA ON MY FACE AND NECK TURNED OUT TO BE CANCER .. SHE IMMEDIATELY SET UP AN APPT. FOR SURGERY WITH DR. BOWEN FOR ME WHICH WENT VERY WELL. I AM SO GLAD I CHOSE HER. (PLUS SHE IS SO DARLING)
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amy V Curtis - Posted on April 25th, 2016
Great new doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amy V Curtis - Posted on August 22nd, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
13 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Amy V Curtis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsINTEGRATED DERMATOLOGY OF BOUNTIFUL, 425 Medical Dr Ste 218, Bountiful, UT
Dr. Amy V Curtis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bountiful, UT.