Dr. Amy Damiani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Damiani?

Posted on February 24th, 2017

Always caring to my need, does not talk down to me like of physicians have. Treats me as a caring and considerate person. Feel very relaxed whenever I have a visit. Never stressful

Physician & staff.

Posted on April 3rd, 2016

Your rating scale needs a "Not Applicable" spot. Excellent physician. Excellent courteous staff, The staff makes a definite difference. Has calming effect.

careing doctor

Posted on January 20th, 2013

I have been with Dr Amy for about 18 years.She is the most careing doctor.She listens to you.I have never seen a doctor like this.I have refered so many people to her and also love her.She will do any thing she can for you.If you want a careing doctor she is the one for you.

Posted on May 31st, 2012

I wanted a female doc for my primary care. I felt a woman would understand more about hot flashes, temperment and just being sympathetic about female issues. She believes in preventative medicine, and takes time to explain things you don't understand. Feel free to ask any questions, as she is very attenative to your needs and concerns. She is more like the "Marcus Welby, Md" days, if you are old enough to remember Robert Young on TV. Excellent bedside manner, helpful and caring. THIS IS THE PERFECT FORMULA FOR A GREAT TRUSTWORTHY DOCTOR YOU CAN TRUST WITH YOUR LIFE.

great doctor

Posted on May 24th, 2011

I am not fond of going to see physicians but a visit to Dr Amy Damiani is never traumatic. I appreciate that Dr. Amy listens. She does not send me for unnecessary tests and lets me be involved in my health care. She is not condescending or pushy and respects me as a person, not just a patient.

careing

Posted on May 14th, 2011

I have been with Dr Amy 20 years .She is the most careing doctor I know.She takes her time with you.She is very informative.She always knows what the problem is right away.If she doesn't ,you will find out very soon,after testing.I know Iam in good hands and trust her with my life.Thank you for your time.

Posted on February 24th, 2017