Dr. Amy L Darter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy L Darter?

Amy Darter can change your life with allergies

I have taken my daughter to see her for severe allergies. I assumed it would be another visit of well, try these creams on her skin and avoid allergies. The problem is is the creams only address the rash not the Allergy that triggered it. And avoiding her allergies is out of the question when she is literally allergic to touch. We left her office with a COMPLETE NEW REGEMINE. We changed everything from her medicines she was taking to her hair products. She didn't prescribe one cream nor say avoid anything. I have faith in her and follow what she says. She truly was our last hope and we are so thankful for her!

Outstanding doctors who genuinely care about their patients. They spend abundant time explaining disorders and treatment plans.....

Would recommend a MILLION times!

I feel right at home at the Oklahoma Allergy & Asthma Institute. I take my toddler here for his issues and they are very kid friendly with him, they make sure to ask a lot of questions to figure out what is going on. My son loves coming here, unlike dreading other doctor's offices! He begs to go! Our experience has been AMAZING!

Absolutely Wonderful doctor!!

Wish she would become my PCP. She is fabulous and would recommend her to everyone I know. The staff is great and very kind and friendly.

Great Experience

Not a long wait and courteous staff. Dr. Darter and Jessica PA were great. Nice looking office, not like an old medical building. Great over all.

Just great

The entire staff is great and I have suffered from asthma and allergies all my life and I finally after 18 years no longer suffer

The Millers LOVE Dr. Darter! :)

There are simply not enough doctors like Dr. Darter. She is one in a million. She has helped me through the most challenging time in my life and she did it all with a smile. She left no stone un-turned, she is truly a life saver. Thank you Dr. Darter and staff, you made my journey a pleasant one.

Best Allergy Doctor

The best allergy doctor I have been to. Both Dr. Darter and PA are very thorough with treatment options and do not tell you to limit exposure to everything, but rather encourage you to get out and live a normal life with promising treatment options.

Not avoiding life anymore

I was "avoiding life" as they say, then made an appointment at the Edmond office and Dr. Darter changed my life! She spent time with me to determine a treatment plan and got a treatment schedule set up for me. I didn't understand the importance of having to wait 30min after my injections, but the ladies at the window explained to me how I could have a reaction and they want to keep me safe. This office is all about patients and patient safety! I can say I am no longer avoiding life!

Awesome!

Downsized staff and service

They cut the hours of operation and staff down making it virtually impossible to get treatment. My son and I were both in need of injections, walked in door at 3:32, and even though they don't close until 4pm we weren't allowed to get injections because you have to wait 30 minutes after injection. Monday thru Thursday deadline is 5:30 which is a little better but doesn't very hard to get kids treated and doesn't give you any coverage over a weekend.

The Best!!!

I have a very rare immune deficiency. Thank God for Dr. Darter!!! She is so caring, works with me, & spends time with me. I have multiple health problems, many her specialty, & I couldn't ask for a better doctor. You can't go wrong with Dr. Darter, a beautiful person & the best doctor.