3.8

Have you seen Dr. Amy L Darter?

What about your patient - Poor customer service

Drive over an hour to go to appointment and get allergy injection. After appointment, I go to get injection. Billing Manager says I can’t get injection on same day as appointment. She states it’s against blue cross policy. Suggest that I drive back tomorrow. I call blue cross and they say that is not their policy and that they would cover both office visit and injection. Blue cross speaks to ok allergy billing manager. Now billing manager says it’s their policy because they don’t want to do the work on the back end. They prefer their patient to pay total cost out or drive back tomorrow. Be aware this place is not worried about its customers. Guess I’ll be driving another 2 hours tomorrow.

Waste of Money, Con job

I have never been treated in the way that Dr.darter has treated me. She said my daughter, who was 1 year old at the time, sounded like she was being dramatic and not having an anaphylactic attack, even though hospital diagnosed her. She degraded me infront of my child. I paid hundreds of dollars and put her through unnecessary testing. I wouldn’t take my dog there !

Nope

Over priced and limited effectivity

Amy Darter can change your life with allergies

I have taken my daughter to see her for severe allergies. I assumed it would be another visit of well, try these creams on her skin and avoid allergies. The problem is is the creams only address the rash not the Allergy that triggered it. And avoiding her allergies is out of the question when she is literally allergic to touch. We left her office with a COMPLETE NEW REGEMINE. We changed everything from her medicines she was taking to her hair products. She didn't prescribe one cream nor say avoid anything. I have faith in her and follow what she says. She truly was our last hope and we are so thankful for her!

Outstanding doctors who genuinely care about their patients. They spend abundant time explaining disorders and treatment plans.....

Would recommend a MILLION times!

I feel right at home at the Oklahoma Allergy & Asthma Institute. I take my toddler here for his issues and they are very kid friendly with him, they make sure to ask a lot of questions to figure out what is going on. My son loves coming here, unlike dreading other doctor's offices! He begs to go! Our experience has been AMAZING!

Absolutely Wonderful doctor!!

Wish she would become my PCP. She is fabulous and would recommend her to everyone I know. The staff is great and very kind and friendly.

Great Experience

Not a long wait and courteous staff. Dr. Darter and Jessica PA were great. Nice looking office, not like an old medical building. Great over all.

Just great

The entire staff is great and I have suffered from asthma and allergies all my life and I finally after 18 years no longer suffer

The Millers LOVE Dr. Darter! :)

There are simply not enough doctors like Dr. Darter. She is one in a million. She has helped me through the most challenging time in my life and she did it all with a smile. She left no stone un-turned, she is truly a life saver. Thank you Dr. Darter and staff, you made my journey a pleasant one.

Best Allergy Doctor

The best allergy doctor I have been to. Both Dr. Darter and PA are very thorough with treatment options and do not tell you to limit exposure to everything, but rather encourage you to get out and live a normal life with promising treatment options.

Not avoiding life anymore

I was "avoiding life" as they say, then made an appointment at the Edmond office and Dr. Darter changed my life! She spent time with me to determine a treatment plan and got a treatment schedule set up for me. I didn't understand the importance of having to wait 30min after my injections, but the ladies at the window explained to me how I could have a reaction and they want to keep me safe. This office is all about patients and patient safety! I can say I am no longer avoiding life!

Dr. Amy L Darter is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.

Dr. Amy L Darter Is this you?