Dr. Amy Day Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Day?

Posted on October 7th, 2016

Dr. Day has a great 'bedside manner". I never felt rushed. She took the time to explain what was happening in my body, the possible ramifications of not having my gallbladder removed and what I should expect post surgery. She did not pressure me to have surgery but instead gave me her opinion and the information I needed to make a decision. The four incisions are very small...she could be a plastic surgeon, too. I'm very pleased.

This surgeon is going to famous someday..

Posted on September 13th, 2013

Dr. Amy Day did what other surgeons said they couldn't do for my brother. She removed a large mesenteric Desmoid tumor that was surrounding a branch of the mesenteric artery and preserved function to my brother's intestines. Many surgeons said my brother's case could not be operated on - Dr. Day had the knowledge, incredible skills and the bravery and courage to not only attempt this operation - but did so in a manner that she saved my brother's life. She removed the entire tumor. She explains everything so well, is completely approachable, has a laser beam focus on saving lives and doesn't cut corners. My brother's tumor was extremely rare and that didn't faze Dr. Day at all. She is a warrior of a surgeon who doesn't shy away from extreme challenges and she wins battles for everyone she operates on. Dr. Day is a great, skillful surgeon, she is a life-saver and if you are lucky enough to have he work on you - know that she will use every weapon in her considerable arsenal to battle for your life and win! (and I researched a lot of surgeons - she truly is the best).

Posted on December 9th, 2016