Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amy M Depuy has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Infectious Disease
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr.DePuy recently became my doctor. I saw her for an overdue annual check-up. She diagnosed a minor problem that would require surgery. She answered all my questions prior to the surgery and did not make me feel rushed. The day of the surgery she talked to me before we went into the operating room and let me know what to expect. The day after the surgery her office called to make sure I was fine. I have recommended her to several friends and they all love her.
I'm so sad to see that someone gave Dr. DePuy one star! I feel that my husband and I were completely blessed to have such a wonderful staff of doctors on the College Heights OBGYN high risk team. Although Dr. DePuy was not my regular Dr, she was on my doctor's 'team', so I saw her for many visits. I felt that she was professional, caring, and thorough at every visit. She did not deliver my twins, but she stopped by my hospital room the next day to check on me and see the babies. I rave about Dr. DePuy and her colleagues; Dr. Pellini and Dr. Black! I would highly recommend her!
This doctor was just awful. I had a terrible experience...she definitely needs to get her attitude checked, as she has the worst bedside manner. I asked her some simple questions about my birth control method options and she was rude and very uncaring and matter-of-fact. I felt rushed the entire time and felt like I was truly bothering her by even being in her office. I will definitely NOT go back.
13 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Amy M Depuy accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCollege Heights Ob/Gyn Associates, 1245 S Cedar Crest Blvd Ste 201, Allentown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amy M Depuy in this video.
Dr. Amy M Depuy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.