Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Dorn
Dr. Amy Dorn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ocoee, FL, with other offices in Ocoee, FL and Orlando, FL (and 2 other locations). She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dorn is affiliated with Arnold Palmer Medical Center, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health and Lucerne Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Dorn has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Dorn was the most loving doctor I have ever known. When I was very sick, a three year period, she saw me once a month, without charge! I was never truly afraid of not finding the root of the problem, because she never gave up on me, where other doctors had. She is missed more than anyone will ever know, but due to her nature, she drew to her others that are of the same cut. Dr. Marcel isn't Dr. Dorn, but a finer replacement could never be found!
Dr. Dorn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
Lucerne Medical Center
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Health Central Hospital
37 Years Experience
University of Miami
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Amy Dorn accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Amy Dorn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocoee, FL.