Dr. Amy Eston Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Amy Eston?

Frustration & Weird

Posted on July 24th, 2015

I went there for a refraction test and exam from a MD. She acted kind of "flighty" to me, but thought I might be too critical considering I take my eye health serious. However after all the waiting etc. when I asked for a prescription for readers she told me to just buy them from the Drug Store! I told her those cheap glasses give me headaches and I didn't need her Refraction Test etc. for that. Then the staff told me although they confirmed my appt. the previous day, that morning they had a "falling out" with my insurer and I had to pay cash! Reach your own decision about that place- I gave an honest evaluation.

good doctor, wait time not worth it

Posted on July 1st, 2015

I've been to this doctor twice. First time the wait was over an hour. Second time it was over an hour and 15 minutes; I could hear her joking with the nurse in the next room for a long time and still I waited. As I drove 1/2 hour to see this doctor, it is not worth it. My time is also valuable. There are other good opthamologists.

Posted on January 29th, 2016