Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amy R Fendrich has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Amy R Fendrich has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
This is one the worst physicians ever encountered. It would expected regardless of a patient's income level that the best possible care would be provided, but Dr. Fendrich's barely has a pulse or says two words when seeing a patient. Her attitude towards patient care speaks volumes. Maybe a profession where there is no contact with breathing human beings with real problems would be better suited. Wait time on average is 2 hours or more because she arrives at her leisure with no cosideration of others. This gives programs for the low income a bad name. Maybe it's time for her to revisit the doctor's oath.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAmy Robin Fendrich Md, 140A S Federal Hwy, Dania, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amy R Fendrich in this video.
Dr. Amy R Fendrich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dania, FL.