Dr. Amy Forsee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Forsee?

The Best You Will Find

Posted on December 9th, 2017

Dr. Amy Forsee has been my Primary Care Physician for 14+ years. During that time she has addressed a multitude of health issues I have encountered. Due to her excellent care , knowledge and wisdom I find myself better each time I end the year with my annual physical. Reviewing the many complaints and/or issues I have presented her with during the year, I find myself in a better health situation than the previous year. Her dedication to ferreting out resolutions for all I have presented with have brought me to a place of better health, (even though those solutions may have been found well after her office is closed). If I have a good report, she brings it in with smiling excitement to share the good news! The staff works together with caring to and assistance for each patient, providing a more than pleasant environment. Dr. Forsee is not only a more-than-excellent physician, she is an admiral human being. I am fortunate to have her care.

Posted on October 15th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Forsee for about 6 months. I believe her greatest strength is listening to her patients viewpoint before making a treatment plan. She is very professional in her approach, but she takes the time to listen and involve the patient in medical decisions.

Nurse On The Other Side

Posted on January 12th, 2015

I started seeing Dr. Forsee when I got old enough to take myself to the doctor. The previous doctor would have a Rx written for the same thing everytime I would go with an infection. Dr. Forsee is absolutely the opposite. She sits and talks with me, not just about the problem I am there for, but everything else. Things that she isn't even treating me for. She genuinely cares for me as a whole person and my well being. She, knowing I am a Registered Nurse, will take my input on my treatment plan and be honest about if it would be effective or not. I love that she listens to me. I have taken my son from the pediatrician he was seeing and now is a patient of Dr. Forsee! My Mom and Dad are next!!! <3 <3 <3 her!!!

Don't take Lyme Disease Suspicions there

Posted on November 23rd, 2013

Don't see this woman if you suspect Lyme Disease. She confessed to knowing little to nothing about it then had the audacity to have her nurse tell me "We don't think you have Lymes (sic)" when I asked for them to recommend a local infectious disease doctor who would evaluate me based on a positive Igenex Lyme test BY CDC CRITERIA. This "false positive" crap is straight out of the IDSA handbook of telling ppl like me (who can neither walk straight or see straight) that it's all in our head or similar. Later during a drive of 250 mi RT to Asheville, NC to see an ID doc who would take my out-of-state doc's recommendations seriously, I became BLIND while driving. I was in the middle of a Supraventrical Tachycardia episode, probably enhanced by Lyme and Babesia. If my vision hadn't returned or I was driving a different part of that interstate, I could have died. Bet this woman wouldn't have known or thought anything about it, even though her negligence caused me to be on the road. Why? It was done over insurance $$$. PICC lines cost. If there had been an accident, I would have sued her --- off.

Fabulous Physician

Posted on March 6th, 2012

Picked Dr Forsee from a doctor directory when we first moved to town not knowing anyone. She was open and caring from the beginning. Extremely thorough in her examination yet takes the time to listed to what you have to say and works with you in any treatments that she recommends. Both me and my son have been with her for over 12 years now and wouldn't trade doctors for anything. She has been with us through routine illness, surgery (major & minor), broken bones and chronic illness diagnosis. Definately blessed to have found her!

Dr. Amy is great

Posted on January 25th, 2011

She takes time with you unlike most doctors these days. She is also open to different options for medices. I really found a great doctor

Amazing

Posted on March 30th, 2010

overall exceptional just love her!

Posted on June 29th, 2017