Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amy M Fox has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Prenatal Care
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I had to wait One hour pass my scheduled apt. She was confrontational from the moment that she came into the room. She told me I was being very dramatic. She minimized the amount of pain that I was experiencing. I was lectured the hole time I was in her office. When I asked her about the pain I was experiencing she told me I dont know they are your symptoms. I could not get out of her office fast enough.
I went to Dr. Fox for a couple of years. Unfortunately, I ended up having to get a biopsy and additional tests. Dr. Fox took more than a week after my results came in to call me with my results and never, ever returned my phone calls. I have changed to Dr. Hartke at Women Care and I am just thrilled!! My only regret is that I waited so long to make the change.
I met with Dr. Fox once during my prenatal visits. Dr. Fox ended up meeting me at Elmbrook (wonderful experience, quality care) for delivery since my regular doctor was on vacation. Dr. Fox was timely, answered my 6:10 am phone call with a pleasant manner and alerted the hospital of my arrival. Dr. Fox never pressured me while I chose an all natural delivery...no IV, no pitocin, no epidural, etc. Dr. Fox visited me the next two days in the hospital to ensure of my recovery. Great experience, would work with her again.
I felt an incredible amount of pain during my c-section! I was yelling in pain and she did nothing to help me. Everyone was very silent in the room except and anesthesiologist. Who kept telling me it would be over soon. I could feel the cutting! I also felt extreme burning when Dr. Fox was cauterising me! Afterward I had terrible bruising and pain not to mention psychological damage. I am scared to death to have any type of procedure now. I had other c-sections so I knew what was normal and what was not!!!! She let me suffer in inhuman pain.
27 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1991
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Amy M Fox accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWheaton Franciscan Medical Group Ob/Gyn, 19475 W North Ave Ste 400, Brookfield, WI
Dr. Amy M Fox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookfield, WI.