Dr. Amy Stone Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Amy Stone?

Dr vs. Human Being

Posted on February 18th, 2011

Dr Stone may be an MD but she has a lot to learn about being a human being. She was the attending in charge of my resident. When it was time for her to talk to me she literally stormed in and declared that there is nothing wrong with me. She was so antagonistic that I felt the need to be defensive about my condition! I have been sick for 8 months now and am desperate to find a doctor that will actually listen to what I am saying. My resident sent me for some blood work on Thursday. He told me that they will call me with the results. On Monday, I got my results from records and noticed that I was positive for one of the tests (a test that should have triggered an alarm). I called GW and was told to send a fax to Dr. Stone (no emails were provided) which I did on Tuesday. It has been more than a week and I am still waiting to hear from my resident or Dr. Stone. I am officially done with GW Associates and will never go back (the sad thing is that I am a GW faculty).

Posted on December 7th, 2010

After 5 calls, still no results. Perhaps she missed the class where you actualy share with patients their results.

Posted on August 9th, 2017