Dr. Amy J Goldberg Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Amy J Goldberg?

Trauma

I was on the trauma floor for 25 days, and to be honest most of the trauma team gave me the creeps. Aside from the uncomfortable feeling when they were in my room, their version of doing rounds was to stand outside the door and talk about me without ever actually coming to see me. Overall, I would rank her department pretty low. Dr Goldberg was an exception though - she actually seemed to care, she came in the room, talked to me about what was going on and discussed my care with me. Dr. Goldberg herself gets high marks - I wish her team would follow her lead.

Dr. Amy J Goldberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.