Dr. Amy C Goldstein Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Amy C Goldstein?

Compassionate & Humanistic!

Meeting Dr Goldstein is like taking a breath of fresh air. I'm a bit bruised by the medical profession, so I wasn't expecting much when flying from FL for a consultation. She was so engaging & compassionate that I felt safe letting my guard down from the start. She came prepared, summarizing & paraphrasing the notes I had sent to CHOP, without shooting basic questions about me that I had previously answered while completing the intake paperwork (as many doctors do). I felt like she understood me & would be there WITH me as we get to the bottom of my sudden onset of mysterious disabling symptoms since getting sick and having an adverse reaction to an antibiotic 4 years ago. A mitochondrial disorder has been suspected, but I haven't found a doctor knowledgeable in Mito disorders to take the lead- til now. If you can get in to see her, do it! She's worth the flight!

great Doc and very caring!

I can't say enough about Dr. Goldstein. My three Boys saw her and I was very impressed with her. She's smart funny and so caring. Very impressive with neuro issues and helping figure out the underline cause. I am till this day very thankful for the care she has provided for my children. She came highly recommended by Dr. Naidu and her old professor Dr. Katerji who is the Boys current neuro. She is well liked by the Boys specialists and they respect her a lot. I'm very grateful she took time out to see my Boys. I will be forever grateful! My Boys will be forever grateful also for the love and care she has shown them.

NF patient

Very intelligent and caring physician.

metabolic /mito

Without Dr. Goldstein, I believe we would still be struggling for answers as two why our 2 children were having on-going waxing and waning medical presentations. She took time listen and hear our observations and concerns as parents. She was caring and empathetic to our children and their aches and pains. She directed us towards treatments that we had a comfort level with and also was thorough in her evaluations of our children's needs!

She really is my daughter's savior. After a lot of testing and uncertainty with a few other doctors at children's, she used common sense to really finally diagnose my daughter and upon my request provided me with an excellent referral for a third opinion outside of Pittsburgh to put my mind at ease. She truly is a great doctor. Compassionate and down to earth. She really wants to help your child.

she is so amazing

I am a 16 year old female. Dr Goldstein was the first doctor who even had an ideal of whet was wrong with me. i have chronic daily headaches. i honestly think that she is the best doctor.

Dr Goldstein and her nurse, Linda, have always returned my calls within 24 hours of a call. Information shared with me regarding my daughters seizures has been excellent. Dr. Goldstein was great with our 2 year old and made us feel comfortable during a time of great stress for us.

Dr. Amy C Goldstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.