Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Amy C Gruszecki has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.<br>Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Amy C Gruszecki has the following 3 expertise
- Fluid Testing
- Blood Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
Showing 5 of 13
Justice of the Peace
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amy C Gruszecki - Posted on September 20th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amy C Gruszecki - Posted on August 9th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amy C Gruszecki - Posted on September 19th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amy C Gruszecki - Posted on May 31st, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amy C Gruszecki - Posted on July 17th, 2013
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
19 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Alabama Medical Center
Dr. Amy C Gruszecki Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Amy C Gruszecki's office for more information.
424 S Bryan Belt Line Rd Mesquite, TX : (214) 920-5950
More about Dr. Amy C Gruszecki
Masters Degree In Forensic Science (MSFS), University of Alabama at Birmingham, 1995
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Amy C Gruszecki is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mesquite, TX.