Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amy H Olsen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Amy H Olsen has the following 11 expertise
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Holistic Health
- Adolescent Medicine
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Amy H Olsen has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Amy H Olsen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Olson has been my doc for over three years now and I really like her personable and candid style. She doesn't rush to prescribe me things when she knows I could get the results I want by changing my habits, which is great. She's also incredibly knowledgeable. My only negative about this office is that once I arrived 20 minutes late for an appointment (my fault, yes, but it was the first time in three years I'd been late) and got a lecture that the next time they would charge me the full amount, even though I've waited longer than that on several occasions. They also canceled my appointment so I couldn't get in at all that morning. It was a little off-putting. I've also had issues getting the nurse to call back or fill prescriptions in a timely manner. Everyone in the office is always pleasant and helpful, though, and as I said, the docs are top notch.
I have had nothing but prompt, efficient, intelligent and courteous reponses to my many, many calls toDr. Amy Olsen and her nurse, Lisa. I have been her patient for 18 months. . . Perhaps: frustrated reviewer fromDecember was narcotic seeking . . . I hear they DO ignore those calls. I was impressed that Lisa was at the office EVERY DAY during the snow storm hto take calls. She even called my husband from her home to get him an rx he needed.
Dr. Amy Olsen is wonderful. She has a nurse, Lisa, who is completely caring, wonderful, funny and very very good at her profession. The two of them make an awesome team! I was out of town and needed help - I called Lisa on Dr. Olsen's day off and Lisa managed to reach Dr. Olsen and together they took care of what I needed. I recommended this great team!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Amy H Olsen accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCascade Integrative Medicine, 450 NW Gilman Blvd Ste 205, Issaquah, WA
Dr. Amy H Olsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Issaquah, WA.