Dr. Amy Han Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Han?

Professional, responsive

Posted on September 20th, 2011

Diagnosed me with psoriasis, spent time to explain the problem and treatments. Very happy with care provided.

aA

Posted on August 21st, 2011

An excellant dermatologist, with accurate diagnosis of skin cancer. Besides being very professional, she is friendly and makes the patient feel comfortable.

Caring and great doctor

Posted on June 30th, 2011

Dr. Han treated me for acne and so I had multiple visits with her. She always takes time to explain things and greatly improved my acne problem. I told my mom to see her b/c of a funny-looking mole and my mom thought highly of her as well. I continue to get my skin care with her.

Dr. Han is Incompetent

Posted on June 10th, 2011

Dr. Han improperly injected my cystic pimple with too deep or too much kenalog, and a large discolored ditch formed. Dr. Han went on maternity leave shortly after the injection, but her physicians assistant could not help me. I went to another dermatologist who cleared up the ditch with two saline solution injections. Dr. Han's assistant did not even know about saline solution injections. When Dr. Han returned, she would not reimburse me for the saline solution injections. I've had more than a hundred kenalog injections and never a ditch like the one from Dr. Han. She clearly does not know how to properly inject acne, and she was inconsiderate by not reimbursing me for the saline solution injections from the other dermatologist.

Professional and Caring.

Posted on September 4th, 2010

I had an initial consultation with Dr. Han. I was very impressed by her professionalism and caring nature. She was very thorough and considered my medical history and personal experiences in order to provide a very inidividualized treatment regime. What I care most about a good experience with a physician is that that they sit down, make eye contact with you and really listen to what you are saying. They are not rushing out the door to see the next patient. She did these things which meant a lot to me as my skin condition is a very emotional issue. Its not just the ability to listen but the ability to prescribe a treatment that considers your individual needs. I am looking forward to being under her care for the long term.

Very pleasant and professional physician.

Posted on July 22nd, 2009

Office staff could/should be more patient centered and professional.

Posted on March 11th, 2016