Dr. Amy K Harker-Murray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy K Harker-Murray?

Compassionate Care

When I was diagnosed in the spring with Melanoma cancer, I was terrified. I had a world of questions and so I wanted to see an expert in Melanoma. Dr Harker Murray is definitely that expert. She spent extra time with me on my first visit to ensure all my questions had been answered. She has EXCELLENT bed side manner, but at the same time is honest with the diagnosis. She treats you like a member in her own family and shares in your concern. Even when the immunotherapy symptoms got rough, she fights for you through your battle. I couldn’t recommend a better oncologist and I’m so fortunate to have her as mine.

Mix of Sensitivity and Expertise

Dr. Harker-Murray has provided me with excellent care and advise through the most trying circumstance. Her direct, yet patient-sensitive, communication skills are only exceeded by her excellence in the practice of oncology medicine. I would strongly recommend her and her staff.