Dr. Amy Hosch Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Amy Hosch?

UNPROFESSIONAL IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT

Posted on September 24th, 2010

Overall, the staff is very friendly (excluding Dr. Hosch), but very unprofessional. The ladies working behind the desk were obviously more concerned with their conversation then tending to their job. I thought it strange that the paperwork only pertained to financial information and privacy laws, and had little to do with medical history. Since there was little paper work about my health, it took nearly 20 mins for the nurse to ask me all the questions on her computer (which weren't very relevant to my medical history either). From the moment Dr. Hosch walked in the room, it was uncomfortable. She also asked me numerous questions, to which I got either a snide remark or a tacky facial expression. She seemed much more concerned with the hows and whys of my daily life then tending to my health. When I had questions for her she seemed uninterested and was quick to dismiss them. Their are things some doctors won't be able to answer or may get a question that simply isn't in their field...but I just felt her lack of concern was due to her lack of competence as a doctor. If I had a medical concern or emergency, this is not someone I would put trust in!

a gifted, caring physician

Posted on September 21st, 2010

Dr. Hosch is one of those rare doctors you encounter who truly cares about her patients. Her demeanor is one of interest and concern to make sure that her diagnosis is on point. If she doesn't know what is going on, then she is candid in saying that she is testing out multiple approaches to address a medical concern. I have the upmost respect for her and would highly recommend her as your physician of choice.

Shw appears to care about the patient

Posted on March 25th, 2008

I took my 13 yr old daughter to see the doctor for a well child check. This was our first visit tot he clinic and to this doctor. I rate her as good caring, if just a little stand off-ish doctor.

Posted on September 28th, 2017