Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy S Hubert MD
Dr. Amy S Hubert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canton, GA, with another office in Canton, GA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy S Hubert has 2 locations
450 Northside Cherokee Blvd
Canton, GA 30115
Book Online Now
Dr. Amy S Hubert has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Amy S Hubert has the following 3 expertise
13 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 2005
Naval Medical Center Portsmouth
Dr. Amy S Hubert Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Amy S Hubert's office for more information.
201 Hospital Rd Canton, GA : (770) 720-5190
450 Northside Cherokee Blvd Canton, GA 30115
Locations & Directions
Dr. Amy S Hubert is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Canton, GA.