Dr. Amy Walsh Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Amy Walsh?

Posted on April 21st, 2016

I could not be happier, DR Walsh is wonderful. I loved the fact she does best around the bush. She is up front with what she can and can not do. I am so happy to have found this practice, and will definitely recommend it to my friends

Posted on March 15th, 2016

NEver have I been to anyone so purely cold and indifferent..directing as if she and her staff were GESTAPO ready to put me in the Gas Chambers..no introduction, nothing, just Why aren't you..doing this or that..when they walk in the room..Stone cold faces NO explanation, expect your to run around barefoot on the floor..get angry when you want to take time to put your socks back on after they were angry you didn't have them off for the appointment...then charge $10 pr sheet for your own medical records..you never obtained. Mentally deranged..who could go under the knife in fear of never waking up and without explanation--just do it now--or die..when you state "I cannot do this right now I have responsibilies I have to prepare, get other physicians the info..NO DONE after weeks of asking for records then DEMAND PAYMENT. WHo are they fooling? What did they lie about? What did they bill?

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

Concerned doctor.

Will miss her when we move!

Posted on May 15th, 2014

Dr. Amy Walsh is knowledgeable, thorough and takes time to ensure her patients understand the information she relays. Being new to Medicare, I especially appreciated her taking the time to explain what is available to me with my "Welcome to Medicare exam" so I could take advantage of all that it offered. My husband and I will be moving out of state in a few months and I know it will be extremely difficult to find another primary care doctor we like as well as Dr. Amy Walsh.

Posted on May 17th, 2011

I went to Dr Walsh for years and while I was physically healthy, mentally I was not. She acknowledged that but never prescribed anything. For 2 successsive years. I changed doctors and they prescribed a depression medicine that is helping me get my life back.

Posted on August 10th, 2010

I've never had a long wait when I had an appointment. I would expect to wait longer if I came in for a same day appointment.Dr. Walsh has taken good care of me, as well as of my mother.The office staff, nurses are very nice and fun as well.I've been seeing Dr. Walsh for at least 7 years, so I won't be changing doctors any time soon.

Patient Review-

Posted on November 18th, 2009

Liked Dr Walsh unfortunately if you are sick good luck getting an appointment. I took off work due to a rash that I thought may have been contagious but could not get an appointment. The receptionist was not very helpful advising me to go to a Walk In Center. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of having your own doctor. I am changing doctors as of today.

Posted on June 13th, 2016