Dr. Amy Jackson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Amy Jackson?

Posted on July 30th, 2016

Dr. AMY JACKSON, has the MOST DISRESPECTFUL MEDICLE ASSISTANT IN HISTORY AND DOCTOR JACKSON BACKS HER UP! The medical name is Emily! BE AWARE! DO NOT CHOOSE HER AS Your physician!

None Better!

Posted on July 21st, 2015

Dr Jackson is the most wonderful doctor I have ever experienced. She is extremely knowledgeable, caring, kind, and considerate. My whole family is seeing her and everyone is in great health because she takes the time to get results. She never rushes and always asks "Is there anything else I can help you with?" She is a jem!! (BTY...Vitals has a man's photo for her on this site and they should correct their error. That's not Dr Amy M Jackson)

Terrific Doctor!

Posted on June 6th, 2013

Doctor Jackson is the kindest, most caring, doctor that I have ever met. She diagnosed a cerebral aneurysm by sending me for an MRA. I had asked doctors for years about the possibility of my having an aneurysm. They would never send me for testing. She did because she listens, cares, and knows what to do. I have been going to her for about 5 years now and she has diagnosed every situation perfectly and with great concern and efficiency. She is the best. I thank God for giving her such wisdom and knowledge along with the love she shows her patients.

Posted on November 4th, 2010

Dr. Jackson has a pleasant demeanor but is a bit more reserved than I am used to for a physician. While I trust in her abilities, I sometimes find that I must probe to get the amount of information that I am looking for during my visits. The office staff leaves something to be desired, as they are off abrasive.

Posted on September 28th, 2017