Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amy A Jibilian has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Amy A Jibilian has the following 7 expertise
- Infectious Disease
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Amy A Jibilian has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Amy A Jibilian is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILD TO THIS DOCTOR!! IF YOU LOVE YOUR CHILD AND CARE FOR HIS/HER WELFARE MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY...GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!! SHE PUT OUR CHILD ON ADHD MEDICATION WITHOUT PROPER DIAGNOSIS, TESTING, AND PARENTAL CONSENT. OUR CHILD NOW IS A DIFFERENT LITTLE GIRL. SHE HAS VIOLENT NIGHTMARES, SLEEP WALKS, SLEEP DISORDERS, GRINDS HER TEETH, HURTS HERSELF, MOOD DISORDERS, WITHDRAWN, ASTHMA, AND LACK OF ENERGY. WE ARE COMPLETELY AT A LOSS FOR WORDS AND WILL SEEK TO HAVE THIS QUACK'S LICENSE SO SHE CANNOT HURT ANOTHER INNOCENT CHILD.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Jibilian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Amy A Jibilian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsABC Family Pediatricians-Center Valley, 3800 Sierra Cir Ste 100, Center Valley, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amy A Jibilian in this video.
Dr. Amy A Jibilian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Center Valley, PA.