Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Amy B Kelley-Osdoba
Dr. Amy B Kelley-Osdoba, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD, with another office in Des Moines, IA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kelley-Osdoba is affiliated with Sanford USD Medical Center. Dr. Kelley-Osdoba has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy B Kelley-Osdoba has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Amy B Kelley-Osdoba has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Dr. Amy B Kelley-Osdoba has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 3
My first visit with Dr. Kelly was a consultation where I felt listened to and cared for, so much so I chose to move forward with her as my OBGYN. After this visit I called back to make an apt. and was told I'd need to wait two months, fair enough, but I was a little discouraged. Shortly after this I was experiencing health issues related to possible pregnacy that normally would have found me in the office that day, instead I received calls from a nurse who could not get my concerns conveyed to the doctor in a timely manner, and who finally never called me back even after I called for two more days. I was referred to a fertility clinic recommended by Dr. Kelly who, after my visit there said I should see Dr. Kelly right away, this was relayed to the receptionist and still had no call back. In the meantime I found another doctor who is treating me (I have a history of ovarian cancer and am having tests results run as we speak). Dr. Kelly was recommended to me and as much as I'd like to continue seeing her, her staff/call back nurse has prevented this from happening. I need a doctor who I can count on, and this office does not provide this type of care.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Kelley-Osdoba is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Indiana University Hospital
Dr. Amy B Kelley-Osdoba accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Amy B Kelley-Osdoba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.