Dr. Amy B Kelley-Osdoba Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Amy B Kelley-Osdoba?

Angela L. Glover, Ph.D.

My first visit with Dr. Kelly was a consultation where I felt listened to and cared for, so much so I chose to move forward with her as my OBGYN. After this visit I called back to make an apt. and was told I'd need to wait two months, fair enough, but I was a little discouraged. Shortly after this I was experiencing health issues related to possible pregnacy that normally would have found me in the office that day, instead I received calls from a nurse who could not get my concerns conveyed to the doctor in a timely manner, and who finally never called me back even after I called for two more days. I was referred to a fertility clinic recommended by Dr. Kelly who, after my visit there said I should see Dr. Kelly right away, this was relayed to the receptionist and still had no call back. In the meantime I found another doctor who is treating me (I have a history of ovarian cancer and am having tests results run as we speak). Dr. Kelly was recommended to me and as much as I'd like to continue seeing her, her staff/call back nurse has prevented this from happening. I need a doctor who I can count on, and this office does not provide this type of care.