Dr. Armaghan Kimbell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Armaghan Kimbell?

Very comfortable with her

Posted on June 21st, 2015

Armaghan Kimbell is very understanding, family orientated and clearly shows a caring attitude when she comes into work. She is well rounded, she listens to your complaints, doesn't get off topic, and engages in the patients matters. I am very happy to have found her and I have already recommended her to a couple of friends. When you come in to see her it is like you are family. She treats you as her friends but she gets her work done. She makes you feel at home. You don't have to worry about anything when you come in to see her. She is the best DO I have found and I will definitely be coming to see her if I have any more problems.

Posted on March 20th, 2014

One of the hardest things about dealing with this office is the difficulty in making contact with anyone. I have spent up to 30 minutes on hold many time before ever speaking to anyone, and I've only been a patient a year and a half. Will take my business elsewhere. I have better things to do with my time than sit on hold.

Doctor's Response

this is problem with the clinic and not with me. it has been brought to attention of clinic and yet we still have issues with hold time on phone. it is inappropriate for patient to put this concern under the physican who has no control working for a multispecialty clinic of this size. this affects the rating of the physician and not the facility. it is all about having the man power and that is out of my control as an employee for corporation.

Unbelievable

Posted on March 15th, 2014

Tried multiple times to give her a chance but seems like she is too busy to handle more than a head cold. Anything complex she refers out to a specialist even if unfounded. The office loses appointments. The patient then gets blamed for not following through. I was happy to hear she is no longer affiliated with this office. Hopefully she was fired. Unfortunately my new PCP is worse. Must be a banner thing.

Doctor's Response

I am so greatful to have served so many wonderful patients over the yrs with them having nothing to say but good things about the service they have received from me. I don't ask them to come and comment on these sites or advertise for me. I have had so many patients just through word of mouth, have seen their relatives and family members as well because of having had good service. just to let this patient and anyone else reading this know, I was not fired, and chose to quite due to personal family obligations. it is so uncaring of this patient to comment this way and deserves not to be taken on as a patient for being so unappreciative and crude. this is absolutely incorrect and inaccurate statement regarding referrals that he has made. I never refer a patient to specialist unless I have seen them personally and have ok'd referral to a specialist. if it is something that is in need of referral then yes, I will refer them out. unfortunately this individual thinks he or she knows better and have started criticizing the new PCP already and now the facility. He or she sounds like a noncompliant patient who is better off going somewhere else or change his or her attitude and work with the physician who is putting their time to take care of the patient.

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

Thoughtful and good listener. A very good physician who diagnosed my condition immediately. Trust her and have recommended other patients to her as well

Posted on April 30th, 2012

Dr. Kimbell is one of the most compassionate, knowledgable doctors my husband and I have ever known. She is caring, helpful in every way, doesn't put up with nonsense requests and gets to the point. We have gone to specialists and found that her diagnosis is always right on and correct. If she says she will call with a report she always does - even sometimes after 7 pm! She is one hard-working professional who does what is needed, not necessarily what someone merely THINKS is needed. She is current and I have never asked her about a test or new drug that she hasn't known about it. We are so fortunate to have her in our city.

Posted on June 28th, 2017