Dr. Amy S Kobalter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy S Kobalter?

Dr. Amy - The best.

Dr. Kobalter is an outstanding Doctor. I've been her patient for over 10 years, she is exactly what a doctor should be... knowledgable, thorough, professional and usually on time (I've never waited more than a few minutes). I highly recommend her. I don't think she needs anymore patients, but if you need a good Dermatologist, she's it.

Her lack of follow-through was shocking

I have been going to Dr Kobalter for check-ups roughly every other year for 10 years. Years ago, she struck me as caring and professional. This time, she seemed impatient and irritable. She didn't ask if she could "freeze" a couple of pre-cancers on my face---just went ahead and sprayed. She biopsied a scab on my ear, telling me it was either basal cell or squamous cell carcinoma. The latter is quite serious, and requires timely surgery. She also biopsied a lesion on my leg. A week later she left a message, saying she had the results. I then called her office 3 times over the next 2 days, asking her to call me back. It's now Saturday, and I have yet to hear from her. Not a nice way to spend a weekend, worrying about cancer! Needless to say, I will not be seeing Dr Kobalter again.