Dr. Amy V Kotecha Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Amy V Kotecha?

Professional staff, thorough diagnosis and reassuring manner. Recommended.

Awesome doctor

Dr Kotecha is great. Caring, down to earth and efficient. The staff is usually accommodating at giving me appointments when I need them. I refer all of my coworkers here. Across from the metro.

Great doctor easy to get to.

She is a sweet gentle person who makes you feel relaxed. Dr. Kotecha explains her findings to let you know how things changed from the last exam and what that means. She is conveniently across the Virginia Square metro stop on the Orange Line. There is also paid parking in the back or you can park at Ballston Commons Mall a 10 minute walk away and pay $1. Good place to relax while your eyes undialate.

recommended eye doctor

Professional and courteous

Caring Doctor

They fit me in for an emergency when I scratched my eye and was in a lot of pain. She was caring and took excellent care of me. I would highly recommend

Caring doctor

I had to bring my 6 year old daughter to Dr Kotecha because she had scratched her eye. My daughter was in quite a bit of discomfort and was not very cooperative for the doctor. Dr K was wonderful and sweet. (and she speaks Spanish too) She got her to open her eyes, and quickly diagnosed the problem. My baby was running around the house by the next evening again:)

Good At What She Does

Dr. Kotecha is great at what she does. I have an extremely rare vision condition and Dr. Kotecha has done more to help me get the best vision I possibly can than any other doctor I've seen throughout my life!

Great doctor

Friendly, knowledgable, and efficientMade me dry eyes feel better and gave me contacts that i barely can tell are there. Highly recommend

I was a bit scared after reading other reviews here but decided to keep my appointment. That said, Dr. Kotecha was wonderful. I have been having unexplained eye issues for about three months, and have seen other opthamologists and a neurologist at this point (with no answers). Dr. Kotecha did an exam that was far more thorough than the other opthamologists I have seen, and she took a great deal of time in talking with me about my symptoms, medical history, and diagnosis. She seems a bit on the quiet side, but she was very friendly and had a caring bedside manner. I will absolutely continuing using her as my opthamologist.

Consumer

The best referral that I have ever had. Dr. Kotecha's name is given whenever someone needs specialized eye care. I have told all of my friends. ...

Cured my red itchy eyes!

My eyes were driving me crazy until I saw dr k. They fit me In as an emergency that day. The meds she gave helped Immediately. Caring and profession ...

Great Lasik Surgeon

Dr Kotecha did my Lasik surgery. I had been thinking about it for 2 years and visited a few other places. I am glad I chose her. The result is great ...