Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Krambeck
Dr. Amy Krambeck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Rochester, MN. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. Dr. Krambeck is affiliated with St Marys Hospital - Rochester, Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital and Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Krambeck has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Ureter Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urologic Emergencies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Over three days and 12 hours of surgery Dr. Krambeck removed all of my wife's kidney stones at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. And her creatinine level has been stable ever since, with no new stones. Krambeck was top flight and so kind to my wife. When you don't need her anymore in Indianapolis, feel free to send her back to Mayo Clinic. lol
Dr. Amy Krambeck performed my HoLep surgery and gave me back my quality of life! Dr. Amy Krambeck is a outstanding doctor, my results were excellent,recovery was a breeze compared to all the BPH issues I had before surgery. I would give her a "10" rating on the scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest, there are not enough "THANK YOUs" to tell everyone how this can change your life back to normal!
Dr. Krambeck is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Rochester Methodist Hospital
14 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Amy Krambeck accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Amy Krambeck in this video.
Dr. Amy Krambeck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.