Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy A Lepage
Dr. Amy A Lepage, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Great Falls, MT. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Amy A Lepage has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Amy A Lepage has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Amy A Lepage is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amy A Lepage - Posted on June 20th, 2016
My recent visit to the ER in Lewistown was quick and easy. I arrived after a fall and injury to my left foot. My pain was so great I thought I broke something but after being x-rayed, Dr. LePage was very thorough and examined my foot The entire staff wastated no broken bones but the sprain was pretty bad. Explained what to expect and how to proceed. I appreciated her manner and professional experience. The entire staff was very professional and pleasant. Making me feel at ease.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amy A Lepage - Posted on October 4th, 2012
She is by far the least compassionate Dr. I have ever encountered in an emergency room. I have been seen by her twice and hope that I never see her again. She not only flatly said she would not help me in any way, but also contacted other physicians I see to tell them that I was drug seeking when in fact I was not. Again, by far the worst emergency room Dr. I have ever had.
12 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Amy A Lepage Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Amy A Lepage's office for more information.
1401 25th St S Great Falls, MT : (406) 731-8888
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Amy A Lepage is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Great Falls, MT.