3.9

Have you seen Dr. Amy A Lepage?

Happy Results

My recent visit to the ER in Lewistown was quick and easy. I arrived after a fall and injury to my left foot. My pain was so great I thought I broke something but after being x-rayed, Dr. LePage was very thorough and examined my foot The entire staff wastated no broken bones but the sprain was pretty bad. Explained what to expect and how to proceed. I appreciated her manner and professional experience. The entire staff was very professional and pleasant. Making me feel at ease.

She is by far the least compassionate Dr. I have ever encountered in an emergency room. I have been seen by her twice and hope that I never see her again. She not only flatly said she would not help me in any way, but also contacted other physicians I see to tell them that I was drug seeking when in fact I was not. Again, by far the worst emergency room Dr. I have ever had.

A-1

EXCEPTIONAL

Dr. Amy A Lepage is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Great Falls, MT.

Dr. Amy A Lepage Is this you?