Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Lipscomb
Dr. Amy Lipscomb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY, with other offices in Easton, PA and Quakertown, PA (and 10 other locations). She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Lipscomb is affiliated with St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital, St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem and St Luke's Quakertown Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Lipscomb has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Amy Lipscomb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.