Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy L Adams MD
Dr. Amy L Adams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kentfield, CA, with another office in Petaluma, CA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy L Adams has 2 locations
1100 Sir Francis Drake Blvd Ste 2
Kentfield, CA 94904
400 N McDowell Blvd
Petaluma, CA 94954
Book Online Now
Dr. Amy L Adams has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Amy L Adams has the following 3 expertise
16 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Amy L Adams Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
Locations & Directions
Dr. Amy L Adams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kentfield, CA.