Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Amy L Lobrano has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 5 of 5
I went to dr Lobrano for gastric system problems caused by an antibiotic I took for bronchitis. She was thorough, spent all the time needed to study my problem and did an upper GI scope plus other tests. The scope was well done and she came to explain everything thoroughly after I woke up. I also heard her talking to other patients and she was just as thorough with them. Clean facility, efficient nurses and all follow-up questions answered within a short time of my calls. I have recommended her to a friend.
18 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Amy L Lobrano accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGastroenterology Associates, 9103 Jefferson Hwy, Baton Rouge, LA
Dr. Amy L Lobrano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.