Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy P Mccarthy
Dr. Amy P Mccarthy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR, with another office in Eugene, OR. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mccarthy is affiliated with McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center. Dr. Mccarthy has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy P Mccarthy has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Amy P Mccarthy has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Dr. Amy P Mccarthy has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Amy P Mccarthy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Wonderful doctor, wonderful assistant, wonderful office! Dr. McCarthy took excellent care of me throughout my first pregnancy. She was warm and caring and eased any anxiety I was feeling. Even though another doctor in her practice ended up delivering my daughter, she came to visit me twice in the hospital afterwards. I can't recommend her highly enough!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mccarthy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. Amy P Mccarthy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Amy P Mccarthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.